Sunday, July 01, 2007

Spinning

Shannon and Sarah got to ride a few of the big rides that the little girls weren't quite tall enough for. You had to be over 52 inches. I made sure to take pictures of them, since they were both on the rides. It was fun trying to catch a photo of them while they were spinning crazily over my head or speeding through an upside down loop. I loved those rides when I was a teen, but I'd much rather take photos now than be on one!

Just after 8pm Kevin and I had to take Daniel to work. Sarah and Shannon stayed with the girls so that they could stay an extra hour. The drive back after I dropped Daniel off was a little scary because A.) I don't have great night vision and B.) I've never driven by myself to or from Daniel's work out in Broomfield before. The next morning when I went to pick him up I missed my turn 3 different times and it took me almost an hour to get there. Who needs rides at the fair when driving is its own adventure?

No comments: