Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy Day

Yesterday was a busy day. In the morning Daniel and I went to the audiologist. We started out running late because I got the time of my appointment wrong, oops! The audiologist said I have mild hearing loss, more pronounced in my right ear. I'll have to have more tests at the end of August. He thinks it might be something hereditary that develops as a young adult. He thinks the bones of my inner ear may be fused together. My sister says that she and our brother both have the same kind of hearing problems, having to stare straight at the person speaking and ask them to speak up and repeat themselves. I guess I'll find out in a few weeks what the final verdict is.

After my appointment, Daniel and I ran errands and got photos printed at Sam's. We found out you can print wallet size photos for 7 cents a piece! Now we know where to print all the great photos we take of the kids. After lunch we rounded everyone up and took the kids to the library to claim their prizes for completing the summer reading program. At the Westminster library they told us that they ran out of prizes so tough luck basically. The girls were pretty upset. At least they got little prizes at the Thornton library. But we found out that the Thornton library is closing down.

No comments: