Sunday, July 29, 2007

Daily Schedule

My friend, Christina, posted a "day in the life" kind of post that inspired me to write about my schedule. I think it will be interesting to look back a year from now or more and see how different my time is organized then. So here goes:

6:00 am Wake up, make bed, get showered and dressed, quiet time reading my bible
6:30 to 7:00 am Sometime in here Kevin will wake up, I'll nurse him, get him dressed
7:30 am Make sure the girls are up, beds made, and dressed
8:00 am breakfast and Daniel arrives home
8:30 am clean up breakfast, chores, if we hurry we can take a short family walk together
9:00 to 11:55 am homeschool, and Kevin takes a nap from about 10 to 11 am

Noon: Lunch and clean up
1:00 pm Daniel goes to bed
Afternoon: Housework, errands, P.E./reading/learning videos for the girls, possible afternoon nap for Kevin around 3 or 4 pm
5:00 pm Dinner and cleanup
7:00 pm Kevin's bedtime
7:30 pm Girls prepare for bedtime
8:00 pm Girls' bedtime and Daniel wakes up for work
8:30 pm Daniel leaves for work
Nightime: My time! Pick up house, update blog, read adoption & homeschool books (currently), file homeschool papers and do any prep work for next day
10:30 to 11 pm My bedtime (my actual goal is 10 pm, but I never seem to make it)

No comments: