Wednesday, August 29, 2007

At the Movies...Without You

Daniel and I had been trying to go see the movie "No Reservations" for our anniversary when we got lost and never found the theatre. Today we decided to go see it as a family for the matinee. The only theatre that was showing it at a good time was at the Westminster Promenade AMC. Unfortunately their prices are horrible.

When we got there we found out it was going to be almost $10 a piece for the adults and $7 each for the kids, yikes! We almost left, but Daniel decided that the girls and I should go watch it by ourselves while he returned some items to a few different stores with Kevin.

He missed out on a great movie! I really really liked it. I would even recommend it for kids if you cover their eyes during the kissing part like we did. The girls eyes lit up when the pillow fight started and that was just some of the fun. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I may actually buy this movie when it comes out.

No comments: