Sunday, May 13, 2007

Moms Day X 3!

Happy Mother's Day! This is my first Mom's Day as a mother of 3. We were taking pictures of me sitting next to my presents with my girls on either side of me when all of a sudden it hit me over the head..."Oops! I have THREE kids!" So we quickly put Kevin on my lap and took more pictures. I'm sure you Mom's out there understand. It's like those times when you simply cannot remember your child's name. "Danya, uh Kev, uh Daniel, uh..whatever your name is. Come here!" Poor Gloria, I'm sure this will come up one day with a counselor when she's grown, lol.

We decided to celebrate Mother's Day yesterday since Sunday is the Lord's day. My family showered me with hugs and presents. I told the girls that I can't think of a single other scrapbooking related gift I would have liked, they got me some of everything. Daniel gave me a beautiful card and the DVD I was hoping for, "Music and Lyrics". I just love Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. I'll watch anything they're in.

Then the day just kept getting more fun! Daniel took me to some yard sales where a lady sold me her ENTIRE collection of Star Trek books for $2. There must have been 50 books! (Hello, my name is Jessica and I am a life long Trekkie. Yes, I even have a starfleet uniform.) Then Daniel and the kids took me to Applebees for lunch. Later, while Daniel was sleeping, the kids and I spent some time watching a movie together (that we got for 50 cents at a yard sale) and playing at the park. It was really a perfect Mother's Day!

No comments: