Thursday, May 17, 2007

Face It!

Like most people focused on losing weight (or worried they are gaining) I spend way too much time observing myself in the mirror to see if anything has changed. I think the biggest change is happening in my face.

It's very strange to suddenly recognize yourself. I'm hoping that at least someone at my upcoming high school reunion will think, "She looks just like the Jessica I remember." At least I'm starting to look like the Jess that I remember. These photos only show the difference between March of this year and today. It just goes to show that ten pounds really makes a difference! I'm going to look for a photo from when I started and add it to this post. I'm also going to post some "before and current" full body shots on my weight loss blog soon. (and I thought child birth was hard!)

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

I can really see the difference. You look great! Keep up the good work!