Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Casserole Mania

Do you know the best way to insure that you will cook at home more? Use up all your extra cash a week before payday. I've been getting more creative in what I serve the kids recently. For the first time ever I made (all by myself) Daniel's famous tater tot casserole that he learned from a friend of ours the week after Kevin was born. If you haven't tried this, you should.

We also made one of our all time faves that we hardly ever make lately. It's a recipe off the back of our Stove Top stuffing boxes, called their One Dish Chicken Bake. Both casseroles were delicious. Not as well received was our attempt at home made pork and beans. We've also made some interesting chicken tuna, cheese, and tomato mixtures that we served on Tollhouse crackers. Not bad, but I'm guessing the crackers killed me on weight watchers points. Thank goodness pay day is tomorrow!

No comments: