Thursday, November 15, 2007

Twins...Or Not

Here's a picture of the girls that I took tonight when I noticed that for some reason they completely changed their outfits right before bedtime so that they matched.

Speaking of twins, I got a phone call this week that was heart breaking. This entire year I've looked online at a couple of adoption websites like adoptex.org and adoptuskids.org searching the listings of children and trying to find the "perfect" siblings group. I like to imagine them in our family and think about which rooms they'd sleep in. I've even submitted inquiries on a few different ones, but no one ever contacted me about them.

Until this week. I got a phone call from one of the sites where I had submitted our information on a group of 4 kids, ages 4 to 7 with a set of twin boys in the middle. The person calling asked if we were still interested because they were considering us as a possible match. These kids are in Colorado, but not in our county, so I had to tell her that we can't take a placement outside our county until the end of January. And with Latte, we might also be ineligible because they probably wouldn't want us to have two separate fost/adopt placements at the same time. She said that you never know, these kids might still be available then, so keep an eye on the website. What I've decided is that I have no CLUE what God has planned for me, so I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride in the meantime.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

They look so cute!

I have a good life said...

What cute kids. I was too busy to enter Blog-world for awhile and wow! you have been busy. God bless for all the good work you do. You are always an example to me.