Friday, November 16, 2007

Random Q&A about Me

My sister-in-law Jennie
------------>
sent these questions to me in one of those email forwards that I never forward. Instead I thought I'd post the answers here.
What time is it? Almost my bedtime, 9:53pm
What 's your full name? Jessica Lee Elliott (but when I was baptized Catholic at the age of 12 I got to choose a saint's name as a second middle name: Bernadette. I don't use it anymore since I'm not Catholic.)
What are you most afraid of? Failing as a wife and mother, and disappointing God
What is the most recent movie that you have seen? Daniel and I watched "Ocean's 13" after the kids were in bed last Tuesday
Place of birth?A hospital, of course. Oh, and in Virginia.
Favorite food? Giant soft pretzels
What's your natural hair color? Dark brown, but I've been in denial ever since it changed from blonde when I was about 20 years old. I'm going to dye it back to brown soon.
Ever been a Neat Freak? On my good days.
Ever been skinny dipping? I plead the 5th in case my children ever read this.
Love someone so much it made you cry? Many someones
Been in a car accident? Yes, but never seriously injured and none that were my fault
Croutons or bacon bits? Neither since starting Weight Watchers
Favorite Week Any week that Daniel has vacation and can be home with us
Favorite restaurant Pizza Hut or maybe Olive Garden
Favorite Flower None...except maybe Daisies because they always make me think of Glenda
Favorite sport to watch Tennis, except during the Olympics, then I like ice skating and gymnastics
Favorite drink Pepsi One
Favorite ice cream Strawberry shakes
Warner Brothers/Disney Disney Pixar! Danya thinks that Latte looks a little bit like Boo from Monster's Inc.
Ever been on a ship? I've stood on one while it was docked
What color is your bedroom carpet? Light brown
How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, although if the tester person had realized I was the same lunatic he had passed on the road minutes before, I might have failed that time.
Favorite TV shows I don't watch t.v. anymore, but I used to like Boston Legal in it's first season
Last person you went to dinner with? Daniel, of course
Park or Zoo? Parks because they are free
What are your favorite colors? purple and blue (Glenda knows why!)
How many tattoos do you have? 12...just kidding! none
How many pets do you have? None now, but in the past I've had two dogs and two hamsters
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken on day 5
What do you want to do before you die? See my family members become Christians (Mom, Dad, Shane, Toni, I pray for you daily! I love you and don't want to spend eternity without you!)
Have you ever been to Hawaii? No, and don't particularly care if I ever get there.
Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? Yes, to Mexico. I'd still love to go to Prince Edward Island, Canada someday to see the Anne of Green Gables locations. Also, a walking tour of Ireland would be a dream come true, but will probably never happen.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Good Job! I can't believe you answered them. I never usually do. I've just been extrememly bored at work. Shhh don't tell.