Since Pilgrims came here for religious freedom and started the Thanksgiving tradition by thanking God I think I'll list a few things I'm thankful for, too.
1. For the freedom to not only worship and believe as I choose, but also the freedom to express my beliefs and opinions to others without fear
2. That my children are growing daily in the nurture and admonition of the Lord
3. For the freedom and ability to provide for our family financially
4. For the freedom to teach our children at home in the way we believe is right
5. That Jesus is the Lord of our lives and is directing our paths