Friday, June 29, 2007

Homemade Pizza

In an effort to live more frugally we tried making our pizza the other day. It was so delicious that we made it again the very next day! Daniel and I (in a moment of temporary insanity) bought an enormous package of pepperoni at Sam's Club. So far I've used it on these french bread pizzas, eaten them with the kids as snacks, and made mini pizza pockets with tortillas.

They aren't too spicy and the kids love munching on them. Kevin would eat an entire bag full if I'd let him. Then again, I call him half goat sometimes, because it seems like he'll eat anything. He even ate some of the paper wrapping on the girls' pretend food yesterday before I caught him and took it away. Today he ate the smiley face sticker that the door greeter at Wal-mart gave him.

No comments: