Monday, October 02, 2006

Friends at D'Mario's

We had a whirl wind dinner with Glenda's family at D'Mario's before heading to the football game. It was planned very last minute, but I'm glad we got to see them.

Daniel's parents were supposed to join us, but were delayed. You can see little Qorban in the picture pointedly NOT looking at me. I tried all my tricks to make him smile. I acted silly, even crossed my eyes, but everytime he'd look away with his adorable little shy routine.

Every time I see Glenda looking all slender again, it makes me want to hurry up and join her. Daniel and I have had a rocky start getting back to counting points with Weight Watchers, but at least I'm still down to 183. Seeing Glenda gives me hope that I'll eventually get there. If she can do it, I can do it, right?

No comments: