Saturday, October 21, 2006

Any Minute Now

This is my latest scrapbook page. I bought new software to design digital pages. I got Paint Shop Pro X...and can't figure it out. I guess I'll have to break down and make time to read the manual. In the meantime I made this page using my old software. The leaves and the squiggly line image I drew freehand then duplicated it a few times to use around the page. If you click on the picture you should be able to see the page big enough to read the journaling (you may have to click it again to zoom in).

This is the first scrapbook page I've had time to make since we moved here. I'm frustrated that no matter how many boxes we unpack in the basement it never seems to get me any closer to clearing my scrapbooking table. I know we've only been here a little over a month, but I think I'm going through scrapbooking withdrawal. I've taken so many great photos and haven't scrapped any of them yet. Hopefully, I'll at least make some time to scrap digitally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forget how I came across your blog but I've been reading for several weeks now. I love the scrapbook page. I have not gotten brave enough to do any freehand work. Great lo.