Monday, September 24, 2007

Toys and Laundry

*PHOTO REMOVED FOR PRIVACY*
We finally remembered that we still had Kevin's baby swing out in the garage yesterday. So I brought it in and let Princess use it. She liked it, especially the lights that blink along with the music. Unfortunately the battery was going dead, so it didn't last long. Kevin was angry that he wasn't allowed to shake the swing while Princess was in it. He seems to think that all toys in this house are his.

Meanwhile, I feel like I live in the laundry room. This baby goes through an enormous amount of laundry. She threw up in her bassinet twice last night and had to have all her bedding changed. All week long she's been going through multiple outfits, burp cloths, and blankets. I do a load a day, mostly all her things, just to keep up! We're also going to have to get a wet/dry vac to clean the living room carpet because she's decorated it so thoroughly with milk.

She's worth all the craziness, though. Especially when she looks at us, sighs, closes her eyes, and sprawls with her arms thrown out in that "I trust you completely" pose while she sleeps. Even Kevin can't resist her charm. He's been patting her and giving her kisses while saying, "Baby!"

1 comment:

Glenda said...

That's fun. I have found that my younger childen didn't like the swing as babies because of their older brother(s).