Monday, September 10, 2007

Mission Accomplished

I've been trying hard to find time to scrapbook lately. If I'm lucky I might get a page done a week. That's only if I manage to steal an hour after the kids are all in bed on a night when I don't have homeschool papers to file, school work to prepare, chores to get done, blog photos to add, or any one of a dozen other things that suck up my time most nights.

I got these five pages and two cards completed today. The girls helped with the pages. I let them put tape on, ink the edges of the paper with an ink pad, and draw details around photo mats. It made the process slower, but they had fun helping. I'll post pictures of the cards in a few days after I know that the people I mailed them to got them. They came out really good! (Toni, Glenda, check your mail this week and let me know. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)

*the top center scrapbook page was inspired by "True Beauty" a page by Emily Spahn in the Feb. 2007 issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine.

2 comments:

April said...

Your pages turned out great!!!

Glenda said...

Got my card, thanks. it is cute.