Thursday, September 13, 2007

Homemade With Love

These are the birthday cards I made with my scrapbooking supplies the other day. It was fun making these, since normally I only make cards for my nieces and nephews. They usually have a sticker of Big Bird or some other cute character on them. I enjoyed making "grown up" birthday cards for a change, lol. The most fun part was stamping the flowers on my sister's card with some Stampin' Up! stamps I got a few years ago. I've only used them a couple of times in all these years, but I think they are really pretty. On the other card, for my friend Glenda, there are these beautiful embossed butterflies on the blue paper, but they didn't stand out enough, so I outlined one of them.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh those are so very cute!
~Stacy

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful. I would pay for that $4/card easy. But those are personailzed and even better.

Jennie