Monday, September 10, 2007

Hail the Conquering Hero!

My Hero. There's been a mouse in our kitchen for a couple of days now. We heard it three days ago and saw it for the first time two nights ago. We tried a "humane" plastic trap, but the mouse was too clever. It stole the food and got away.

Last night we bought some of the regular mouse traps. Tonight the mouse breathed his last. It got caught behind the stove while we were having dinner. Ew. Daniel, my brave husband, proudly displayed his "kill". All I can say is, "Thank goodness you're not a hunter" because I don't want any more dead furry things in my house. Ick Ick Ick! It probably came into our house because we've been having a cold spell here in Colorado. The temperature just dropped all of a sudden like nature remembered that it's supposed to be September outside.

No comments: