Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's All in Your Head

I took Kevin to the doctor for his 9 month check-up today. They gave him two shots and said he was very healthy. They measured him, too. He is 29 1/2 inches long, 25 lbs, and has a head circumference in the 97th percentile.

Yeah, he's got a big head. All our kids do. I tell them it's because they have such big brains. They get it from me. Most hats don't fit me or are tight on my giant noggin. Daniel, on the other hand, has a very petite melon.

We celebrated the girls' graduation finally today. They made cupcakes and we gave them some little gifts from the "dollar spot" at Target. The plastic sunglasses we gave them were too small for their heads. But they fit Daniel as you can see in this photo. Maybe I need to stop saying that big heads are due to big brains, because if the opposite is true too...

No comments: