Friday, April 27, 2007

The Green Room

We've added a few details to the green room. I found bedding on sale at Target. I also got a nice green, brown, blue, and white striped curtain at Walmart. The gray desk I picked up at a garage sale for $10. The stool came with it. We're going to repaint them both and put a new fabric cover on the stool. You can't see the desk well in this photo, but it looks similar to Kevin's blue desk, except it has drawers on both sides.

We still need to buy new blinds. The current ones have a hole in them, but the replacement ones I bought are too short. Also, if we wind up with boys in this room we'll replace the lamp shade. I'm still looking for a good picture to hang on the wall by the lamp. I think the room feels like it's ready enough that the kids could use it now, though.

No comments: