Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dairy Queens (and King)

At one of our many pit stops we found a DQ. Daniel has been pretty willing to indulge me in whatever I want for a snack, since I'm feeding Kevin. In 100 plus degree weather, riding in the car for hours with the sun beating down on us through the van windows, ice cream suddenly sounded irresistible!

I gave Kevin a little dab on his tongue, but he didn't react, so I'm guessing it wasn't enough of a taste for him to decide.

This is supposed to be a business trip and a home finding trip, but it's really feeling like a much needed family vacation. Danya is really showing alot of maturity and is helping ALOT with Kevin. Even when he is screaming at the top of his lungs she patiently talks to him, holds his hands, and offers him his pacifier for the hundredth time. I'm really proud of her!

No comments: