Friday, February 29, 2008

March Kit

These are the two kits that I made for my March class. I turned them in today, a bit late. Since it's for March I made one with a general St. Patrick's Day "lucky" theme and the other one based on the saying that "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb."

The one on the left just says "In like a lion Out like a lamb" and can be used for kid or pet pictures. I tried to keep it fairly neutral while still incorporating some green since it's for March. It's hard to see in this photo, but under the picture of Kevin sleeping it says "Sweet Dreams" which was part of the patterned paper I focused on.

The kit on the right has a title that reads, "Lucky to be your mom" and a photo mat that reads, "Not just lucky but Blessed." The other piece has two pockets that hold tags. Each tag hides a photo of my kids on the bottom. I like that one kit has a more formal classic look and the other one is more bright and fun. Hopefully having options will draw more people to the class.

No comments: