Thursday, September 28, 2006

Work Hazzard

I've been reveling in 'girl power' lately and decided to borrow Daniel's tools and take over some of the construction of the new modular shelving, drawers, and cabinets. I've had a lot of fun doing it and was surprised at how easy it all was to assemble. Daniel and I even had a race on one set of shelves that were identical.

Unfortunately, certain hazzards come with the job. You might notice that I am barefoot in this picture. Shortly after this photo was taken I was unpacking boxes of scrapbooking supplies into my newly built storage units when I accidentally knocked a hammer off a desk and onto my foot. Daniel heard the screaming, rushed down the basement stairs, stepped over me (gasping and crying on the floor), started a load of laundry, and then came to help me up. No, he will never live that down.

No comments: