Thursday, September 28, 2006

Alumni Band

Daniel took the time off from work this week, so I get to go to my Alumni band reunion! We are heading out today after he takes a nap and should arrive at his parents' house sometime tomorrow. Tomorrow night my high school is having it's homecoming football game. I'm not sure if we get to play at that or not. The next morning we get to join the Old Settler's Day parade. I've been practising playing my trombone this week, but I'm still not sure how well I'll do playing actual sheet music. I'm mostly just excited to see my old friends and my band director, Mr. Taylor. My girls think it's great when I play the trombone and have each taken a turn blowing it. They haven't gotten to do that since I brought my t-bone to Danya's Sunday school class a couple of years ago.

No comments: