Friday, September 01, 2006

Lucky in Love

10 years and going strong! Ten years and I still would rather spend my day with you than anyone else. Ten years and I still love to see your smile. Ten years and I'm gladder than ever that I married you. Ten years and I'm still just as proud if not more to be your wife. Ten years and you still surprise me with your thoughts and feelings. Ten years and I still don't know all your stories. Ten years and you still greet me with "Hey, Beautiful" in the mornings. Ten years and three kids and I can't wait to have more "little Daniels." Ten years and you are looking cuter than ever!

Next to salvation, you are the greatest gift God ever gave me. I'm so thankful that I get to be the Mrs. to your Mr.!

I love you, Sweetie!

1 comment:

April said...

oh my gosh, these 2 posts are the sweestest thing! What a great couple and such a happy family you guys are. I always love reading your blog.
Here's wishing you another happy 10 plus more!!!!