Sunday, July 24, 2005

A Gift from the Heart


Daniel is such a sweetie! In fact, that is my nickname for him! He knew that I was feeling really down about the miscarriage and in a lot of pain from the process. So he brought me little gifts. He bought me 3 new books by my current favorite author Sharon Shinn (here's a link to her "unofficial" website http://www.cs.rose-hulman.edu/~thomass/shinn/ . He also surprised me with this cute little balloon. He knows I like Care Bears, I even sleep with a giant TenderHeart every night, and thought it would cheer me up. It sure did! Daniel is so thoughtful in little ways. I don't know what I'd do without him. He even took the time to homeschool the girls this week! He has a 6th sense that tells him just when I need a hug and when I need time alone. I don't think I could have dealt with all this if it weren't for him. Our girls' future husbands sure are going to have alot to live up to! I hope they both find someone as wonderful as their Daddy.

No comments: