Sunday, December 28, 2008

Scrapbookers in Training

The girls actually asked for scrapbooks of their own for Christmas, so I happily obliged them. We had a fun Saturday morning all working on our albums together. Friday night I went to Sam's to print a bunch of photos for each of them to use. Snow White was especially happy to finally have pictures of her half sister from our trip to see her a couple of weeks ago. They all did a good job and got a lot of pages done. Miss Lady completed a whole album again in just two days. I told her this time I'm just going to get her some extra page protector refills instead of another album. She's just too quick!

1 comment:

April said...

Hi Jess,
I've been such a slacker at keeping up with blogger this month but I'm trying to catch up:)

How awesome that all of you guys got to scrapbook together!!!!! I got Megan a 12x12 princess album kit that Target Clarenced down to $10. She was so excited when she opended it. What a great way to begin reliving the memories together.