Sunday, December 07, 2008

Portraits and Corn Bread

I finally got around to doing that photo shoot with the kids that I've been saying I should do for months. I had it all planned out for Saturday morning, but it ended up taking longer than I expected. I hadn't really thought through how long it takes to get that many kids clean and dressed and ready for photos. At least I had Miss Lady's help in setting up the backdrop, so that went quickly.

I got some good photos of all the kids. Some of you reading this will be receiving copies in your Christmas cards. If you're a close friend or family member who wants copies that doesn't end up receiving any (please forgive pregnancy brain and/or low funds) you can email me and I'll email you copies of the pics. We didn't end up with a group photo of all the kids this time around because some of the kids helped Daniel with lunch preparations after their individual photos were taken and ended up getting covered in corn bread mix.

No comments: