Sunday, December 04, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving from the Elliotts and the Maxwells! Here's the whole crew! I'm in the purple shirt for those of you who say I should be in more pictures, lol. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Daniel's parents house. It's the perfect location since it's within walking distance of everything in their town, but juuust over the town line so it's still considered country.

This year we played kickball, some of the guys played touch football, and we all enjoyed spending time outside together. Daniel and I even played cell phone hide and seek in the woods! He also whipped me at ping pong. We especially enjoyed getting to see Uncle Terry and little David who came all the way from Tennessee and Ben and Diana and little Shalom who drove up from Texas.

Daniel and the girls baked THREE pumpkin pies made with Splenda and I made deviled eggs for the first time ever! Nancy also made a whole pie for me for my birthday! It really was a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: