Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Granny Jo and Family at Christmas

This year I got a wonderful gift. My family came over to Daniel's parents house while we were there on the day after Christmas. My Dad, Mom, Aunt Kathy, and cousin Melissa all showed up with gifts and hugs. I even managed to get a picture of each of them! I'm posting some of them here for my little sister Toni, who says I never post pictures of our family on my blog.

Everything went really well! They all arrived just as we were opening gifts with the Maxwells and Daniel's parents. It couldn't have been better timing! Dad spent time talking with Wayne about work stuff...oil rigs, depth measuring tools for concrete and asphalt, you know, guy stuff. The funniest part was when one of the little twins, Jordan I think, crawled over to "Grandpa Clint" and demanded to be picked up. My dad looked a little shocked, but he obeyed the little prince, lol.

Aunt Kathy and my mom really enjoyed getting to see each other. I was surprised Kathy was even home, since I thought she was visiting her son, Shane, in Enid. She brought a huge box of clothing for Robin and her girls, and cute little Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears dinnerware sets for Danya and Gloria. Here's a picture, left to right, of my Aunt Kathy, my mom "Granny Jo", me, and Danya.

No comments: