Sunday, October 05, 2008

Let's Walk!

Daniel always gives me a funny look when I suddenly emerge from my room and announce that we're going to take a family walk somewhere. He's always up for the challenge, but I can tell that he's wondering if I'll be able to make it. I tend to start out feeling energetic and sometimes get over ambitious.

Saturday morning we walked out to the shopping center closest to our home so that some of us girls could get hair cuts. I had a coupon for Great Clips. What I failed to check on was how much a kids' hair cut costs there. We got Gloria and Snow White's hair trimmed along with mine. For them to even out their bangs and trim the bottom edge it cost me TWELVE BUCKS per kid! I about went into labor on the spot. Not really, but it was shocking and I won't be taking the girls back again.

No comments: