Sunday, October 05, 2008

Four in a Fire Truck

We reassembled Kevin's old fire truck bed outside for the kids to play on. They love it. They really need something extra to do out there. We had originally hoped last Spring that we'd be able to afford a big wooden play set with swings and a slide, but that didn't work out.

I made the mistake of giving them chalk outside a while ago. They colored all over the back steps. The roof covers the step just enough that rain never washes it clean. So every time one of the kids walks back into the house you can see a trail of little blue chalk footprints across the kitchen floor. I need to take the time to wash the step myself, but haven't gotten to it yet. I feel like I'm rushing around just playing catch up right now trying to keep the house clean with this many people in it.

No comments: