Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Double Date!

Last night was sooo FUN! The babysitter and the other couple we were double dating with, the Millers, arrived at the same time. My house sparkled because I spent ALL DAY yesterday cleaning it from top to bottom. My back ached, but I rested for about 30 minutes before they got there, so I was okay by then.

The four of us left our girls with the babysitter and went out to see "Elizabethtown" with Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst. It was strange and I think they could have done it a little differently and it would have been easier to follow, but it was worth watching. Maybe a rental, though. We just had a great time hanging out and talking, laughing together over the rediculous previews that are coming out. The kids behaved for the sitter. We will definitely have to do this again!

No comments: