Friday, September 16, 2005

Finger Lickin' Good!

We had a little bit of money left in the "eating out" budget this week, so we decided to go out to eat at Rib Crib. Actually, we were going to Chili's to use some coupons we had, but the line of people outside waiting to get in was rediculous, so we changed our minds. I can not WAIT until the new restaurants get finished here. There will be an Applebee's among others, which is exactly the kind of food I like best. I must have the most boring tastes in the world when it comes to food. I don't eat anything too spicey, I usually leave all condiments off of my sandwiches and just eat them as dry and plain as possible, and I prefer not to try a new restaurant unless I know that they serve something that I'm willing to eat. I'm just the opposite of Daniel who has a cast iron stomach and will eat practically anything. Sometimes I dare him to eat weird foods just for fun. I can usually order almost anything off the menu for him if he can't make up his mind, and he'll at least try it. So truthfully, the only reason we don't eat at home more is because I don't like my own cooking, lol!

No comments: