Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Love Being Grumpy!

One of the most fun things about being a mom of girls...matching outfits! (And of course, matching grumpy faces!) Danya and Gloria needed new night gowns. Instead of the overpriced ones in the kids' department, I like to shop in the juniors' department and find t-shirts on sale. This time I found two medium sized shirts for the girls at Wal-mart and a 2x for me, which is about the equivalent of a size large in the women's dept.

It's a little snug across the tummy for me, but it does show very well what's left of my baby belly. Give me a few months and we'll see if I can whittle that down. Since we are attempting to sell our house and move to Denver, CO as quickly as possible, I'm sure the stress added to the exercising and nursing Kevin will help me to slim down faster.

No comments: