Monday, July 24, 2006

Danya's First Slumber Party

In Danya's Own Words:
When I got there, I was the only one there because Emma had just gotten there a few minutes after I did! After everyone else got there (9 kids counting Emma) we waited for the presents and then went to play while we were waiting. We played register and mom, and played with Shopping Barbie. Emma was the mom and she had three pretend babies.

Then we went swimming. (Emma's house is next to the neighborhood pool.) Then she opened her presents. She got a Polly Pocket toy, some Cinderella people with Cinderella dresses, makeup, and I gave her a rock and roll Barbie. Someone gave her a boa that had a hole on the side so that she could get inside it and wear it like a dress!

Then we had a makeup party! I put on eye shadow, lipstick, and blush. I also put on some nail polish, but it wouldn't show up. We put a big gob of gooey glitter in our hair. Nicole did it for me. We had pizza for dinner and cupcakes. Then we went to sleep in sleeping bags. Somebody shared a sleeping bag! We were all asleep by 11.

In the morning when we woke up some people played mom and some people played Polly Pocket. We had a sleeping bag slide down the stairs! Emma did it on her belly first, then I did it! There were waffles and pancakes for breakfast. Then Emma handed me a baby doll and put a bottle in its mouth. It actually sucked on the bottle and would cry or giggle when you took it out! Four other people left before me, and then I left.

No comments: