Friday, April 21, 2006

7 Months and Growing

Kevin is growing just fine. He continues to kick me like he's trying to learn every dance there is. I wonder when he'll run out of room? I remember the doctor saying when I was pregnant with Gloria that towards the end of pregnancy they don't seem to move as much because they are getting too big for such cramped quarters. I wonder how my belly decides it's expanded far enough and should stop?

My stomach certainly thinks it's running out of room! I thought that pregnant women were supposed to eat voraciously, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Instead, I feel full after only a small amount of food. I can't finish a whole sandwich or a whole bowl of soup. I'm getting back into the habit of needing to eat every 3 hours like I did at the beginning of this pregnancy.

Besides having to pee about every 15 minutes, I'd have to say the weirdest thing about pregnancy is the dreams. I've always had dreams that are like watching a movie with an interesting plot line. Since I've been pregnant though, they come every night. And they are always either a horror flick or something that seems to require bad music, shag carpeting, and a lava lamp....enough said. Last night I had a terrible dream about fighting an evil villain on a small yacht in Venice. He kept attacking me with hooks that looked like croquet wickets. What would Freud say? Hmmm... Luckily, whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I can call Daniel at work and ask him how his night is going. Within minutes I'm falling asleep on the phone, lol.

No comments: