Monday, July 07, 2008

My bros

My brother Shane (far left in photo) turned 32 recently. We celebrated the day we arrived back in Oklahoma. The kids stayed with Aunt Christina while Daniel and I went to Outback Steakhouse with Shane, his girlfriend Kayla, my sister Toni, her new guy Corey, my younger brother Ricky, my step sister Lisa, and my parents. I hope we didn't scare Corey off because when my family gets together things tend to get loud. When several margaritas are involved...

Afterwards we joined my brothers at a local pub for about an hour so that we'd get a chance to talk in a quieter environment. Sadly, Toni arrived just as we were leaving. All I can say is that it was fun, I hope they all made it home safely, and I wish they'd taken me up on my offer to be a designated driver.

No comments: