Friday, November 17, 2006

Learning to Share

At our house there are some lessons on sharing being learned...okay, actually it's me who is learning to share. I've got some scrapbooking buddies, and they don't have any supplies of their own, so I'm learning to say "yes" more than "no" when they ask if they can have something.

It shouldn't be so hard since some of these things are items I've had for years and never gotten around to using. But I feel like a miserly dragon that is reluctantly prying her claws off her hoard of gold one finger at a time. God keeps whispering to me, "Where is your treasure?" (Matthew 6:20-21)

The upside is that having Sarah and Shannon over to scrapbook on a regular basis means that I'm getting alot more pages done. I've actually used half of my November Story Tellers kit already, and it only arrived four days ago!

No comments: