Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Transition

We're slowly but surely weaning Katie. It's been different with all my kids. Danya went 9 months before the doctor said I had to quit because my pregnancy with Gloria was exhausting me. Gloria only made it about 6 months because she grew teeth. Kevin went a whole year. Katie will be done by 4 months because I don't want to be nursing her while we're at Disney. She may still be nursing at night, but not during the day. At least that's the plan.

We're trying to bottle feed her between 9 am and 5 pm currently. At first she was adamantly opposed to the idea. Then someone suggested we switch nipples. That did the trick and now she's willing to be bottle fed with only an occasional refusal. Hopefully we'll finish the transition in the next week because we're leaving in about 8 days.

No comments: