Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunday Mornings

Sunday mornings are always wild and crazy at our house, trying to get 10 people ready for church and out the door on time. I've missed quite a few Sundays over the past few months on days when I did not feel like my leg was up to making it around church for several hours and up and down the stairs to Sunday school. However, that didn't mean that I wasn't still responsible for making sure all the kids looked nice.

Daniel is content if they all have decent clothes on. I'm concerned about minor details like having their hair look nice and their clothes match. I also don't like the girls to wear sneakers with dresses. Katie is almost a relief because I don't have to fix her hair or find shoes that go with her outfit. I'm worried about starting playing in the band next Sunday because now I will have to have myself at church by 7:30 am an hour earlier than the rest of my family and still manage to have the kids look nice before I leave. It wasn't so hard before, but my leg slows me down so much now. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: