Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jury Duty

I won't be taking pictures much or blogging for the next couple of days. I got selected for jury duty this morning so I'll be in court all day for the next two days. Today was long but interesting. Poor Daniel has had to take care of all 5 of the kids all by himself. Thursday he'll have to take care of the sweet little 2 1/2 month old baby boy we agreed to watch, too. I probably won't even get to see or hold the baby (waa!) Daniel will also have to deal with all the caseworker visits and appointments for the next two days. Hopefully all will go well and I won't have to go to court Friday since we have 3 doctor's visits scheduled back to back for that day. So keep Daniel in your thoughts and prayers for the next couple of days since he will have his hands very full!

3 comments:

April said...

Sorry to hear you got jury duty. I can't believe they made you go. In our said if you are a stay at home mom with young children you only have to send in a letter stating this and they forgive your jury duty and select someone else.

Chelsea said...

You have an amazing hubby! I think mine would freak out a little at the idea of having our kids`alone for 3 days in a`row AND with appointments thrown in!!Don't get me wrong. He's an amazing Dad but when it comes to all the meals, diapers, schoolwork, etc that fills each day...well, I think he's glad he's the one that goes to work every day!

I have a good life said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I've missed you while you've been at jury duty. Hope it went well!