Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whole Lotta Hair

BEFORE
We decided that all the kids (except Katie, of course) needed hair cuts recently. Daniel took the first batch of them down to the Walmart salon and had the hair stylists line 'em up and mow 'em down. Danya, Gloria, Snow White, and Brother were the first ones to get done. The next day Daniel took Miss Lady and Thumbelina. We decided that Kevin could wait a bit, although he's starting to look shaggy now since all this happened about the same time that Katie was born. Usually I trim the girls bangs myself then line up all three guys in the back yard and use the clippers to "lower their ears", but I haven't figured out how to easily do that on crutches. We won't even discuss, however, the cost of paying for hair cuts for 7 kids plus Daniel. After what the hair stylists had to say about the job I did on the girls bangs, maybe I should just admit that sometimes it's worth the added expense.

AFTER

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Can I have a good copy.

Jennie

Glenda said...

they are so cute! The hair cuts turned out well. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Jess said...

Yup, their hair did come out very nice. I could send a copy of the pic home with your mom, Jen. The photo lab at Sam's messed up our order, so we got almost 90 free doubles!