Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's a BOY!!

We found out after we got back from Texas that we are expecting a little boy! I really love the fact that my doctor does an ultrasound at almost every visit. She even printed out a picture with an arrow pointing to his...uh...boy proof.

Daniel took me to a scrapbook store right after we left the doctor's office so that I could pick up the materials to start his baby album. We are doing a Dr. Seuss theme on his album and in his bedroom. Afterwards, we took the girls to the dollar movie theatre to celebrate. We saw Zathura. There were some intense moments, but the girls enjoyed it overall.

We are sooo excited to finally be having a boy! When we heard the news I almost leapt off the exam table! We were all jumping up and down with joy! The girls want to name him Kevin, and so far that is my and Daniel's favorite name also. I think it would be fun to tell him that his big sisters' chose his name.

No comments: