Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring is...not quite here

My poor tulips. They're fighting hard to survive. Spring in Colorado is such an uncertain thing. We've had a few really nice warm days where the kids play outside for half the day. Then three days later it snows again. Friday we had five different appointments scheduled, so of course we had a mini blizzard. It wasn't pretty, me slip sliding all over the tiles on my crutches. I slipped so many times this weekend that this morning I decided not to go to church and to avoid going out if at all possible as long as the ground is still wet.

Two of the appointments were for Danya and Gloria to get their eyes checked. Danya is getting glasses. They say she is a little bit far sighted. Maybe she'll be able to see far enough out to know when Spring will arrive for good.

No comments: