Sunday, February 08, 2009

Cards for Our Nephews

Here are pictures of the cards I made for my nephews, Jason and Judah, who both had birthdays in January. I never did hear whether or not they received them, but then again, we sent them a bit late. I really enjoyed using these new papers, but my favorite thing is the new little circle stamp that says, "A son is a blessing, A son is a gift".

Since I can't get downstairs to my scrapbooking area, Daniel brought up a folding table and set me up with basic supplies. I've been trying to work on the albums for our foster kids. I want to get the one for Miss Lady and Thumbelina finished so that it will be ready for them to take with them when they leave. I also hope to be able to give Snow White and Brother their album as an adoption gift. Once Katie is here, I know it's going to be a lot harder to find the energy to work on either album.

No comments: