Monday, December 25, 2006

My Favorite Aunt

Aunt Kathy has always been my favorite aunt. She moved to Oklahoma when I was about 11 years old. She gave me one of my all time favorite Christmas gifts one year. It was a instant polaroid camera, and I loved it! I think that's where my love of photography started.

We took pictures with Aunt Kathy, her son Shane, and his wife Rachel last week. Aunt Kathy gave the girls an awesome toy. It's called a Crayola Cutter and it cuts out any shape the girls draw. You can even cut photos with it. I think I had as much fun with it as they did!

It was really good to see cousin Shane again. I've always loved spending time with him. It's a shame that we live so far apart these days. I really wish Daniel could someday find a job in Oklahoma City so that we can be closer to family.

No comments: