Sunday, December 24, 2006

Little Gymnast





My niece Bekah is an amazing little gymnast. While we were in Oklahoma celebrating an early Christmas with family, she showed off some of her moves.

She performed her gymnastics routine for us and showed us the cool flips and jumps she can do. I set up my little photo studio in the game room of Daniel's parents' house and had Bekah do some of her tricks while I took pictures in action mode.

She is just simply amazing. I don't know if she'll end up an olympic hopeful or a college gymnast, but I know that she seems born for gymnastics. She seems to light up when she's leaping and twisting and doing her "thing". Bekah-boo, I'm sure that someday I'll be proudly jumping up and down yelling, "That's my niece!" Then again, I'm already pretty proud of you.

No comments: