Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jess Bloggin' Along

This is a picture Daniel caught of me updating my blog at the Haley's house in Texas. I have to admit...it's becoming an addiction. Since I know that people regularly check my blog to see what's new, I can't go more than a couple of days without adding something. If I have pictures sitting on my camera I feel guilty if I don't get them downloaded to my PC and then quickly added to my blog. I know it's nuts. The blog police aren't going to come looking for me if I don't update often enough...although Jennie might, lol.

I love looking at the little counter at the bottom of my blog to see how many people have viewed it recently. Currently it's saying that there have been 2,859 views. That's counting individuals, not how many times the same person has come back to view it again. That number is even higher.

I don't have any friends who blog...or at least not any that admit it. No, in my corner of the world it's my own private little addiction. My only wish is that more people would leave comments. It's a little egocentric, I know, but I can't help enjoying the knowledge that my words, my life, my blog, are affecting people...most of whom I don't even know! So, this is me. Blogging merrily along. Thanks for joining me!

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

it drives me crazy too when i don't post for a day or two. darn addiction lol.

Steph said...

I'm commenting because i'm always wishing whoever is reading would comment!! lol!