Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Great Big Love


Gloria sang with her pre-KICK choir last Sunday night at church. When she was singing...which wasn't the entire time since she was being a little obstinate, she sang adorably. They sang songs like, "I've got a great big love in my little heart for Jesus". It was extremely cute!

Every so often she would just completely quit participating, and judging by the expression on her face, I think she was just doing it to see if she could get away with it. I was in the second row giving her the "straighten up right now or else" signals, so she grinned mischievously and started singing and doing the motions again.

She's been running up to me and singing to my belly every chance she gets lately. She likes to hold her hand on my belly and sing to see if Kevin will start kicking. Sometimes he seems to be reacting to the sound of her voice! He's kicking ALOT lately. It's really fun to lay in the bathtub and watch my belly jump and the water move from the force of his kicks. Gloria likes to come into my room in the mornings and wake me up. Then she'll crawl into bed with me and lay down with her hand on my belly patiently waiting for the baby to kick. Gloria is definitely excited about becoming a big sister.

1 comment:

Francine said...

That is so sweet, the way you describe how excited she is about the baby. Just precious.


(Found your blog on Dawn's blog thread!)