Monday, November 22, 2010

Quite Simply... Daniel

This man still drives me crazy. No one else makes me as happy or as furious, as sentimental or as excited. Some days I think my world revolves around when he will be home and when he will wake up. I still get butterflies when he crinkles his eyes at me and my eyes tear up when I see him snuggling and loving our kids. I love the way he loves us!

When we were younger I remember him driving the car while I leaned the seat back and just watched him, grateful to God for placing this amazing man in my life, and thinking how much I did not deserve him. I would sing to him sometimes as we drove along, "You are the love of my life, quite simply the love of my life!" He would smile that shy quiet Daniel smile at me and reach over to hold my hand. To this day I still can't believe how blessed I am to be married to this man.